Beaverton Real Estate Law Firm Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
Experienced Beaverton real estate lawyer handles property matters
Ann Fisher Law applies an extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law. I can help you with:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Commercial Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
I represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorney
From offer to sale, I handle all aspects of buying and selling real estate and construction, so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction. I can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreement
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
I have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate negotiator
Some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom. I guide negotiations to protect your interests. By retaining an experienced mediator to strategize during the contract negotiation process, you can often prevent disputes from arising at a later stage in the real estate transaction. This can save time, costs and frustrations.
Contact an experienced real estate attorney
Call Ann Fisher Law at 503-352-5008 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a real estate attorney in my Beaverton office.