Ann Fisher Law is a business and commercial law firm located in Beaverton, Oregon. An AV Preeminent-rated* attorney, Ann L. Fisher works closely with clients in a broad range of matters related to the development of business strategies, contract review, enforcement, and negotiation, real estate matters, and when necessary, litigation. Prior to establishing her firm, Ann Fisher Law, Ms. Fisher honed her business litigation skills as an attorney in house, in a boutique commercial practice, and a multistate business law firm. She was a pro tem judge for eleven years which gave her a broader view of legal issues. On her list of prior clients are closely held businesses and even a Fortune 500 company. Her extensive experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Buy-sell agreements
- Drafting company policies
- Providing solid legal advice in other business matters
- Reviewing real estate agreements and leases.
- Enforcement of Commercial Rights and Remedies
- Commercial Debtor-creditor issues.
In addition, attorney Ann L. Fisher developed an intimate knowledge of the energy industry that only adds to an already impressive legal career. With nearly three decades of experience focusing on state and federal regulatory matters, resource development, and operational issues, she is well known in the industry.
At Ann Fisher Law, Ms. Fisher provides legal assistance in all of the areas mentioned above as well as other general matters. Additional legal services offered at her business and commercial law firm involve real estate agreements, creditor rights, business issues, and utility law.
She was named a Super Lawyer in 2011, 2012 and has been listed in Who’s Who publication thirty times since 1996.
* AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings including both “AV” and “BV” and reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. “AV Preeminent” is the highest rating awarded to attorneys. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.